Experienced product designer
As a mechanical designer you are responsible for the design and drawing of the components that are part of our total projects in the process industry.
You are responsible for the product development in close consultation with the technical-commercial manager and the production manager.
You act as a sounding board for making adjustments to production methods and key components.
You are the ideal candidate because
- You have had an extensive technical education (Bachelor or Master level or equivalent by experience).
- You have experience in designing and drawing metal structures and have the necessary material knowledge to perform strength calculations.
- Experience in sheet metal working is a must.
- You have experience with 3D drawing software such as Pro Engineer (PTC Creo), Solidworks or a similar drawing program and the PLM software Windchill
- You work in a structured way and with an eye for detail.
- You speak fluent english (or french or dutch)
It is no problem for you to function independently and you have like taking initiatives. Of course you are motivated and punctual.
- an attractive remuneration package based on your experience,
- internal and external training opportunities
- exciting working environment, no nonsense approach, varied function..
- career opportunities in our ambitious SME
There is a concierge house next to the company, which can be used during the first months of your stay in Belgium.