Pistol sprayer wet paint
Our customers are situated in various growth sectors such as alternative energy, recycling, waste processing, wood processing, food industry, etc.
- Performing logistical work around the spray shop, such as getting ready (you'll dust the surface, degrease,...) and hanging the to be painted pieces.
- Checking that the material to be sprayed is complete.
- You ensure the correct color composition and adjust the paint spray installation and spray booth
- You spray the parts according to the rules of the art.
- You understand the work planning and priorities of the workshops
- You maintain the work material and the spray cabin
- You keep the work floor orderly and clean so that you can always work in a neat environment
You are the ideal candidate because
- Experience with Airless and/or Airmix pumps is required.
- You have an eye for detail and qualitative work
- You can work and plan independently
- You attach great importance to a good collaboration with your colleagues
- an attractive remuneration package based on your experience,
- internal and external training opportunities
- career opportunities within our fast growing organization.