All round sheet metal worker
Our customers are located in various growth sectors such as alternative energy, recycling, waste processing, wood processing, food industry, ...
- Your experience allows you to work in the various departments of a metalworking company specialized in 'sheet metal work'.
- You are responsible - together with your colleagues - for the quality of the produced pieces.
- You give feedback concerning possible improvements of production drawings or methods to the production responsible.
- You are motivated to share your experience with your colleagues to lead to a better team performance
You are the ideal candidate because
You feel at home in a metalworking company and have knowledge of metalworking, practical experience in of the following activities is a must:
Folding - Rolling - Welding - Sawing - Turning / Milling - Laser cutting - Wet painting (spraying)
- You are a team player who can also work independently
- You are flexible towards working hours at peak times
- You are eager to learn and have a practical attitude
- an attractive remuneration package based on your experience,
- internal and external training opportunities, room for initiative
- no nonsense atmosphere
- short lines of communication and good coaching
- career opportunities within our growing organisation
There is a concierge house, which can be used during the first months of your stay in Belgium.