Mechanic for industrial installations
Our customers are located in various growth sectors such as alternative energy, recycling, waste processing, wood processing, food industry,...
As a chef mechanic,
you are responsible for the assembly and construction of projects at our clients.
- Industrial dust collectors
- Pneumatic conveying
- Filters, cyclones
you are the point of contact on site and you work in close contact with the project leader
- In case there is a 'shut down' or maintenance stop at our clients, you perform the first repair services as needed.
- You always work with in a team of two people. The working location can be outside or inside a building.
- You will work mainly across Flanders.
You are the ideal candidate because
- You have experience or a strong affinity with mechanical assembly work
- You have had a technical training.
- You are in possession of a driving licence (B, BE or C).
- You are not afraid of working in heights!
Plus points are : VCA certificate and experience with lifting equipment
- an attractive remuneration package based on your experience
- internal and external training opportunities
- career opportunities within our fast growing organisation